CQuartz Lite is an easy to apply and easy to use ceramic coating! 'Lite' is based on the amazing CQuartz UK ceramic coating technology, which has become world famous!
CQuartz Lite can be applied as a ceramic coating lasting over 6 months.
CQuartz Lite was designed for those who are not ready to dive into the industry-leading resistance of our resistance coatings, but want to take advantage of the many benefits that only CQuartz coatings offer. CQuartz Lite bridges the gap between less effective traditional sealant technology and the CQuartz Ceramic coatings that so many have come to love!
CQuartz Lite capabilities include: Easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splashes, gasoline splashes, mild solvents, acids, alkalis in a pH range of 3-12, and harmful UV rays , while providing a beading contact angle of 110°!
In other words, CQuartz Lite helps keep your paintwork super shiny, well protected, and the water repellency fantastic!
CQuartz Lite is constructed from a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles containing over 45% solids, plus proprietary ingredients not released to the public outside of the lab!
It is a great option for the professional detailer as an entry level coating or for the hobbyist looking to try their first ceramic coating.
CQuartz Lite can be used on any exterior surface of your car, including paint, plastic, rims and glass (except windshield), just like your other CQuartz products!
- Decontamination and washing of your vehicle before polishing.
- To get the most out of Cquartz, your vehicle should have all surfaces 100% clean and the paintwork polished to a high standard.
- Use CARPRO Reflect to achieve an incredible gloss finish
- Use CARPRO Eraser to remove oil residue after polishing - This is essential to ensure the durability of the CQuartz.
- We recommend CARPRO's double-sided microfibers
- We recommend microfiber applicator mitts
Apply 10-12 drops to a microfiber applicator; Apply the product evenly to a small area of approximately 60cm x 60cm (24x24”) with full coverage and an even coat.
Use a high quality microfiber to remove any excess. It is not necessary to let CQuartz Lite harden on the surface, so remove it immediately .
Double check with a suitable light source to ensure you remove any high spots or residue.
Note: For a limited time after application, you may correct high spots that were not removed immediately by applying more CQuartz Lite to that area and cleaning it up immediately. Once the paint is free of residue, let it dry for 4 hours before getting wet. Any drops of water in the first 48 hours should be removed before drying to avoid water spots.
We also recommend using Carpro Reload 1 hour after application to protect against water spots for the first 48 hours.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or on a hot surface.
- Do not reuse applicators
- Do not reuse the towels you used to buff the paint.
- Wear gloves
- Wear respiratory protection such as a painter's mask.
Format of 150ml KIT