CARPRO - Handwash
The CARPRO Microfiber Mitt was designed with a plush microfiber blend to ensure safe cleaning!
Our blend of synthetic microfibers is designed to lift dirt and debris gently lifting it from the surface to ensure safe, swirl-free cleaning on all surfaces.
The white microfiber allows for easy visual inspection while washing, ensuring swirl-free painting!
The CARPRO Microfiber Wash Mitt has a one-sided mesh hand pocket for easy insect removal.
- Plush Microfiber Blend
- Size: 9" x 6.75" +/-
- Strand Length: 1"+/-
- Texture: soft microfiber
- Low maintenance - machine washable
- Edging on all surfaces - won't scratch even the most sensitive surfaces.
- Soft lining - ensures an easy grip
- Reduces hand fatigue compared to traditional gloves.
- Hanging loop for easy air drying
- Be sure to follow a pre-wash procedure to remove grit and debris, along with a proper pre-wash.
- Prepare two wash buckets, one filled with CARPRO Reset shampoo and a second bucket of water.
- Wash one panel at a time starting with the top surfaces and working down. This ensures that you don't transfer dirt from the rocker panels or lower panels where it is most affected to the top of the car.
- After each panel, rinse the CarPro Microfiber Hand Wash Mitt in the “Rinse” bucket using the gritguard grid
- It is important never to mix your microfibers used for a specific use with other linen used for other applications.
- If you dry your MFs in the dryer, always use the least hot cycle to avoid damaging your linens because once completely dry, the fibers of a microfiber are particularly fragile in intense heat.
- NEVER fabric softener.
- We recommend that you simply hang your linens up to air dry.
- Uses 50ml of CARPRO MFX to safely clean your microfibers.