RUPES - D/A Fine Polish
RUPES DA FINE is the result of extensive testing to develop a fine polish that combines notable cutting performance with an impressive finish.
The proprietary formula developed and blended in-house by RUPES is designed to work with dual-action polishers, including long-stroke and gear-driven random orbital tools. Color coordinated with RUPES yellow foam, wool and microfiber pads, DA-FINE offers excellent defect removal, incredibly high quality of finish and ultra-easy wiping for an excellent user experience. DA-FINE represents the perfect second polishing step after DA-COARSE on virtually any type of paint, gelcoat or varnish finish or as a stand-alone solution for light polishing needs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Excellent cutting performance compared to most “fine” polishing compounds
– New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhance finishability
– Easy to wipe clean, for fewer towel marks on soft paint or delicate surfaces
– Easy application when used with the RUPES color coordinated stamp system
– Removal of light defects and finishing in one step on most paints
– Can also be an excellent 2nd step polish after DA Coarse Compound
– Recommended for use with BigFoot Random Orbital or Gear-Driven tools