CARPRO Hydro2Foam 4L -1 step wash and coat
An auto soap and nano sealant in ONE step!
Always looking to renew the automotive industry, here is the all-in-one, easy-to-apply HydroFoam soap and sealant. CarPro HydroFoam contains a blend of neutral pH surfactants designed to gently lift dust and dirt from solid surfaces in a safe and effective manner. The soap also contains the necessary lubricants for safe cleaning when used as described below.
Continuing the HydrO2 lineage, HydroFoam also contains fluoropolymer compounds and can bond to the vast majority of solid surfaces such as paintwork, glass, plastics, rims, calipers, etc. This soap foaming agent and sealer therefore easily lifts dirt for effective washing, and during the water rinsing step, it seals surfaces quickly, thus providing an intense shine and a guaranteed beading effect!
The result ? A durable silica shell that produces brilliant, easy-to-maintain protection. It is the function of "Hydroelectric Bonding" which makes it possible to accelerate the bonding of the sealant to the surfaces with the help of the water jet. The sealant provides good protection resistant to acids, basic solutions and automotive solvents, offering significant UV protection.
- A one-step soap and sealant.
- pH neutral.
- Lifts dirt safely from surfaces.
- Increases gloss, depth and smoothness of finish.
- Easy to use.
- Versatile: can be used on almost any surface.
- The protection repels dirt and water by its hydrophobic capacity.
- No downtime needed, very fast application and effect
- Less chance of scratching due to surfactants and number of process steps: Fewer steps = less wiping = less contact with surfaces.
- UV protection.
- Resistant to almost all acids, bases and solvents.
- Luster and hydrophobicity with a durability of up to 3 months.
- Do not apply HydroFoam under the sun or on a hot surface.
- Rinse the vehicle first to remove the worst dirt.
Use with a foam cannon:
- Use a 1:9 dilution
- Lather the surface (Do not let the soap dry on the surface!!!)
- Clean with your usual mitt and rinse after each panel
- When the car is finished, rinse the car completely again. Just like HydrO2, rinse thoroughly to activate the sealant!
- Dry the car using a blower or a drying cloth like the CarPro Dehydrate