CARPRO TriX 4L - Tar and iron contaminants cleaner
Blends the iron removal power of IronX with the tar dissolving capabilities of TarX.
CARPRO TriX combines your vehicle's decontamination needs into one effective product.
Perfect for those pressed for time, TriX's pH-balanced formula (pH-7) safely dissolves iron and tar particles in 1 step; thus reducing the retail process saving time and money.
TriX is ideal for use on most vehicle surfaces and is a customer favorite for quick deep cleaning of alloy wheels.
It works by forming a water-soluble complex with the iron and tar particles lodged in the surface, allowing them to be rinsed away and clean more thoroughly than washing or clay alone.
TriX vaporizes into a clear liquid. As it works, the fluid begins to loosen dirt and contaminants and changes color to a dark purple/red .
This coloration appears when the product chemically binds to iron and tar particles on the rims or paintwork of your car, producing a soluble complex that is easy to remove. Stubborn soils, even those hardened over time by lack of maintenance, may require a little agitation with a brush to get the product to work well.
After just a few minutes you can rinse the car thoroughly, ideally using a pressure washer and then wash with RESET
- Removes iron particles and prevents the accumulation of contaminants on the surface which could cause long term damage.
- This new formula combines a Cherry scent with the powerful TriX formula to help mask the smell of chemicals.
- Ideal for a good preparation before the effective application of a wax or sealant of your choice. Allows the product to adhere much better to the paint thanks to a surface free of contaminants.
- Safe, acid-free, neutral pH (6-7).
- Safe for use on paintwork, exterior plastics, aluminum, chrome, rims with and without varnish
- However, it is not recommended to use this product on the fabric roof of convertible vehicles.
- This product is designed for exclusive use outside the car.
- We recommend that you protect your hands and face well when using the TriX
- Shake the bottle well.
- You can cover the surface with TriX, but keep in mind that the product is very effective so there is no need to drown the vehicle.
- Leave the product in place for 5 minutes. Always perform decontamination in the shade. NEVER let the product dry in the sun.
- After this time, you can agitate the product using a sponge or a brush before rinsing.
- We recommend that you save this cloth or brush for other TriX uses only. Otherwise, discard after use.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface and other material used.
- Finish with CARPRO RESET or CARPRO HYDROFOAM
- BEWARE OF TEXTURED PLASTIC, TriX CONTAINS CITRUS BASED SOLVENTS.