CARPRO Claylube 4L - Clay Bar Lubricant
CARPRO Claylube is a special blend of surfactants and solvents designed to reduce friction when sanding or using clay or Polyshave on painted automotive surfaces.
Its smooth, non-stick formula provides enough viscosity to reduce unwanted scratches.
Claylube contains no protective polymers or shine agents and is easy to remove with a simple wash or wipe.
It is an excellent ideal partner for priming your polishing pads.
- Clay or polyshave 1:5
- Wet sanding: 1:10
- Dilute according to purpose and tool
- Shake well
- Spray sanding disc or clay bar and work area
- Begin sanding or claying, keep surface lubricated
- Wipe when done or wash as needed
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not let dry on the surface
AVAILABLE IN 500ML, 1L and 4L
KEY WORD: CLAYBAR CLAY BAR DECONTAMINATION POLY POLYSHAVE CLAYLUBE